Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Geek vs. Deek

Today I had a chat with a friend. He thinks that I think he is a Geek (I don't...realleee *innocent look*).

Well, I don't blame him because most people around him call or refer to him as "eye-tee", better known as I.T. Given his deep-thinking nature, his yearn to question and challenge the typical, he somewhat debunks what a Geek normally represents (I bet he will have an 'argument' to this statement as well...heh).

So, I decided to come up with a more deservedly nickname for "eye-tees" like him - "Deek".

Deek (d-eeeeeeeeek)
n. slang
one who thinks deeply;
(only used for text-based communication and bares absolutely no similarity in meaning and pronunciation to the more popularly known, loosely used, derogatory name of the significant male anatomy "Dick".)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... look what you've done! a new word for the literature students! how could you do this?! lol

11:42 pm  
Blogger Cin said...

It's called a positive contribution to the literary society! Besides, it is a good word. :)

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home