Thursday, March 24, 2005

Music in My Life

What will all of us do without music? Music is so much apart of our lives, my life.

Music heals, uplifts, it brings people together, eliminates the boundaries across the world, brings joy and laughter when we sing along with friends, we make conversations about it, lyrics that we make sense of and find answers to our lives...

I don't exactly know what's come over me lately but I've been feeling rather low...and the song that's keeping me up right this moment is Jason Mraz' "You and I Both" *replay mode*

Now...I need Music to lift me up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope this can help

http://www.badmash.org/videos/videos.php?v=brown_guy.wmv&t=Russell%20Peters%20is%20Funny

cheer up ;-)

1:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find that elevator music usually 'lifts' me up ....

hahahahahaha
devo

10:06 pm  
Blogger Cin said...

Thanks Anynoymous for the great link! Sure as hell it was farnee...it's bookmarked in my fav list now. :)

Hahaa Devo...wit at ur best, as usual *keke..*

7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home