Friday, January 20, 2006

I am the GigGirlO

I have a few colleagues who are into the mega-hugely popular cybergame World of Warcraft. Whilst I do not share similar interest in the game, one of them - Sum Sum, decided to give me a character anyway should I decide, one fine day, that I want to be apart of this gaming madness.

Here's how she profiled it over MSNM one lunch time in September last year:

"The GigGirlO (Giggle-o)...

The one with mocking laughter – taunts your enemies into attacking. U giggle them to death. Even after they run from the fight, they can still hear your giggles and it drives them crazy.

It haunts them. There would be one or two that survives...they will live to tell the tale…but would be driven to madness.

They will stay in dilapitated huts in the wild, away from humans. If anyone smiles, they will cower in the dusty musty corner, in hopes that the smile will not become a giggle.

And once in a while…if you hold your giggles…you can break out into wild delirious laughter which stuns and does damage over time."


Hahahaa...it cracks me up everytime I read this. Sum sum, it's because of friends like you that I am capable of becoming The GigGirlO! KeKekekee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home