Sunday, July 09, 2006

Surprise Surprise!

"Your own personal storyline takes a few surprising turns. Amazingly, they turn out to be exactly what you need - although you could never have predicted them. The universe knows how to deliver a plot twist." Astrology.com, 8 July 2006

Funny I thought that this appeared in the papers on my astrological sign today...pretty much sums up my current situ.

It's true...I've surprised myself of late. I've thrown in the towel at work about 3 weeks ago without another in waiting. Never done this before and never known such bravery.

Then, equally as surprising, an opportunity came up to work in Shanghai. Thanks to my CEO who's been respectful of my decision to leave his agency yet kind enough to also throw options my way to keep me employed. Never thought I'd have such an opportunity to explore 'expat life' for real. In the past, this was only a mere topic of discussions with friends about the "what ifs". Never took it seriously because I never thought possible. But if it does work out, it'll be an experience of a lifetime to live a different life. *fingers crossed*

So yeah, not many surprises but enough to move and shake my life up. And only a month back, I never thought any of these were possible. As Astrology.com says, "The universe knows how to deliver a plot twist." Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home